22 February 2011 57 Comments

Geodesic Greenhouse Biodome Construction Pictures!

We’re right in the middle of constructing our 40′ diameter geodesic greenhouse biodome, we’re not quite done yet but I couldn’t help resist sharing some of the pictures and the fun we’re having with building this structure!

It just hailed and it’s freezing outside, but this time next year we’ll be eating fresh strawberries and delicious vegetables from our geodesic green-house dome, as it will allow us to grow year round!

If you’d like to learn how to build one of these yourself in your own back-yard, check out my  biodome revolution eBook

The base of the dome being assembled!

We’ve had a lot of great friends helping us put together the struts, it’s as easy as putting together lego peices, but definitely goes faster if you have help!

My little girl can’t speak in sentences yet, but she says “DOM!” whenever I tell her we’re building a dome.  She also knows that we eat plants and make smoothies out of them, so she’s looking forward to playing inside and growing food!

We’ve finished the first 2 layers and are about to finish the 3rd, should have everything done soon! I’ll post pictures when it’s finished.

Kacper

PS. Check out the Eden Biodome Revolution if you’d like to learn how to build one of these yourself and have your very own “Food factory” to grow food year round!  Click here.

Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it,
tell a friend
about it, and subscribe to the blog RSS feed.

57 Responses to “Geodesic Greenhouse Biodome Construction Pictures!”

1. Miles 22 February 2011 at 10:17 am #

Bloody hell! That things going to be huuge! Can’t wait to see the end result. Looking forward to building my own.

2. Charlotte Brunkhorst 22 February 2011 at 10:52 am #

When it hails, won’t it break the glass in your Biodome?

• KacperPostawski 26 February 2011 at 2:29 am #

We are not using glass :)

3. Toni 22 February 2011 at 12:09 pm #

From the looks of the neighborhood- you are very rich and have the resources to survive. How about not contributing to our plants pollution with those energy hogging McMansions to begin with????

• Super Mario 22 February 2011 at 5:42 pm #

An excellent point. To build a biodome one must first have some kind of resources available. You must first of all have a piece of land on which to construct it, after that it basically revolves around one thing, money.

• Tom Fafard 22 February 2011 at 8:09 pm #

How a person lives is not the question or problem here. Kacper is building something that we all can use. Would knowledge only be useful if he were poor?

Sir Isaac Newton said, “I can see for miles, because I stand on the shoulders of others” (paraphrased). How can a person’s stature in life make information less or more valuable?

You are free to choose where you go. I for one welcome all that anyone has that can lead me to a better way of life for my family and myself.

Tom

• D.REID 22 February 2011 at 8:22 pm #

Large Homes. Some home owners have large families with many children. Some may have elderly parents living with them. Now that there is an economic depression in the U.S.A. some grown up age children are moving back home to live with their parents. Some people may have a live in maid, butler, and gardner. Thus large homes can be put to good use to house many people.

I have read about alternative energy sources such as solar panels and magnet generators. The reason that most people in the U.S.A. use power company electricity is because that is what the powers that be set up for the peoples’ use.

The oil company owners are the people who have discouraged alternative types of energy. It seems to me that it is the automobiles, which use most of the energy and cause the high levels of pollution.

• Sibby 24 February 2011 at 12:59 am #

On the other hand, maybe he is not a bazillionaire and is educating the neighborhood and making them more aware…One has to start someplace!

• KacperPostawski 26 February 2011 at 2:32 am #

lol, fyi: Toni we are renting our “mansion” and we live in it as a very large family unit sharing the cost of it, we pay less for rent than most people do for a 500 square foot apartment.

Kacper

4. Alice 22 February 2011 at 12:49 pm #

Great job. I can not wait to see it finished ;-).
    Thank you for the pictures.

5. neen 22 February 2011 at 1:08 pm #

Toni, Get a life!

Kacper, THANK YOU for sharing your “life” ideas, with all of us. I’m not living on my “dome-buildable” land, year round but I have taken steps to prepare for food shortages and our ultimate health. I have been using your laundry magnets and no-chem, cleaning cloths and am the envy of all of my friends.

But, Kacper, that doesn’t look (or sound) like Hawaii….

Thanks again,
    neen

6. Bobbi Martin 22 February 2011 at 1:30 pm #

will the dome set on that raised ‘foundation’? Looks to be awfully high off the ground for it to be warm inside once built. If it comes off of that, how on earth will you lift it off?

7. Steeves 22 February 2011 at 1:41 pm #

Be carefull on judging the book by it’s cover. If your house is built properly, it uses less energy. I have a 2500’bungalow with a 2 story garage attached to it. Thats (7200) of heated space in Cantley Qc. I have a geothermal heatpump and it cost me 160$ a month to keep everything confortable.

8. Steeves 22 February 2011 at 1:43 pm #

Great looking start for the dome.

9. Laurie 22 February 2011 at 2:05 pm #

I enjoyed the pictures and wish I had that much land to grow on. Enjoy!!!

10. ben 22 February 2011 at 2:16 pm #

Hi Kacper,look good, about how much would it cost to build one your size. thank you .Ben.

11. Donna Marquart 22 February 2011 at 2:22 pm #

Ditto.

12. Jen 22 February 2011 at 2:35 pm #

Toni, apparantly you dont understand that it doesnt matter if you have money or not, if our food system collapses NOBODY will be eating. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Just because the house in the background is big doesnt mean that the person behind this website is rich and wastful. At least he’s trying to help his family and others survive if we dont have food in the future….more than what you’re probably doing right now.

13. Tim 22 February 2011 at 3:13 pm #

I thought you lived in Hawaii.

14. Nancy R FL 22 February 2011 at 3:21 pm #

Kasper
    From my perspective, we live in a world of sleep walkers. These are the people that mock forward progressive individuals who wish to educate themselves and others. The sleep walkers wish to continue on the hamster wheel and be spoon fed by the so called rulers of society. This veil of ignorance has brought us into a world of two sects, the very wealthy and the very poor. The middle class is rapidly diminishing. I applaud you for bringing the world ways to learn how to be self sufficient and healthy. All you have to do is read the labels on the packaging to understand that we are generally eating chemicals and fillers, devoid of natures bounty. The changes that are occurring all around us are simply a wake up call. Take responsibility for yourself and teach your children how do do the same. Stop accepting being spoon fed. Not only is the food tainted, so is the media.
    God help us all to see the real world not the illusion that that is suffocating us. Much love to Mother Earth and all her inhabitants. Nancy R FL

15. Dennis Munsterman 22 February 2011 at 4:07 pm #

Hi, Love it! Can one be built that is just 6 foot high? Deed restrictions?

How much sun is needed to actually have things grow in the winter? I live in the Seattle area, not much sun here.

Thanks

16. Jodi 22 February 2011 at 4:21 pm #

Wow Toni, chill, how about not judging people so harshly. Maybe someone worked their A$$ off, maybe their aunt died and left it to them, maybe…

All projects take funding. Thanks for posting the photos Kacper, photos are ALWAYS helpful for seeing a project come together and giving others a LOT of motivation. I’m all about growing food as long around the year as is possible. This biodome is so fabulous. I can’t wait to get ours built.

17. bruce 22 February 2011 at 4:45 pm #

a great book you might like is a book called “pyramid power”, and also “beyond pyramid power”. These books show that structures like this trap energies, and the structure themselves make the plants grow healthier and bigger.
    The only question i have is the use of polycarbonate windows. I have heard that they are cheaper, but do they give off odors or fumes over time ?
    Wouldn’t it be easier to put the windows in the frame, before connecting them ?
    anyway, good ideas,

18. Robin Worsley 22 February 2011 at 5:04 pm #

I have paid and down loaded the Ebook and was discussing the project with a friend his first reaction why a dome is there any reason it cannot be rectangular?

Robin, Somerset England

• KacperPostawski 26 February 2011 at 2:28 am #

Hey Robin,

The dome has many benefits over a rectangular strucutre

– Easier to heat
      – Cheaper.
      – Stronger
      – Better “vibes” :-)
      – It looks cooler
      – you can use the height to use the secondary levels and have PVC grow tubes

19. Natalie 22 February 2011 at 5:13 pm #

Kacper,

Looking good! It’s nice to see the progress photos and your daughter helping out :)

I purchased your ebook, and I can’t start right away with using it (I live in Utah and snow is still on the ground), but I’ll sure be building my own bio-dome this summer! I’m very excited and looking forward to seeing more progress photos.

Toni,

I don’t know if “real” food is available where you are for ANY amount of money… but it isn’t here! Especially in the winter time. So, a bio-dome is a good idea regardless of anyone’s current wealth.

And you are making an assumption (which may or may not be true) about the energy requirements of Kacper’s home. He may have used some of his “riches” to make it an energy efficient home that uses far less than a home half the size. Just from a picture on the outside, you cannot know the “pollution contribution” rate of a home.

20. Mick 22 February 2011 at 5:13 pm #

Hi kacper.
    I may be able to contact your in-laws, as I am here,and the phone lines and Internet are overloaded from
    abroad, but not so from NZ. If I can help, or at least try,
    let me know.
    For now though, thanks for all your hard work and info.
    All much appreciated.
    Best wishes to you and your family.
    Mick

21. Eugene 22 February 2011 at 5:34 pm #

Kacper has been very successful at bringing an alternative lifestyle view to a world that is desperately in need of same. It is wonderful to see him succeed in this adventure. Macmansions or no, the fate of the world will be the equalizer, not only of economics, but in every way. Those who have paid attention to what Kacper has done and what he is trying to help the rest of us to do, will have an advantage over those others who just stayed in there present delusional state. Instead of complaining about the haves and what they have, take a closer look at the happiness and the potential to survive in an increasingly unstable world.

22. Tom Fafard 22 February 2011 at 7:45 pm #

VERY EXCITING! I am anxious to see the completed build and its costs. I plan on building one at either our new place (if we get it) or our friend’s home in Wyoming. The growing season there is only about 90 days at most, limiting what can be grown.

I love how you are teaching your daughter about being self sufficient. We all ought to be doing that. Even if we don’t need it immediately, we will soon.

Thank you for sharing.

23. D.REID 22 February 2011 at 8:08 pm #

How much does it cost to build such a home dome? Most homes have a solid foundation of concrete blocks and cement. I notice something that looks like concrete posts that the home dome is standing upon, but how far are those in the ground? How will this type of home hold up to strong winds?

• KacperPostawski 26 February 2011 at 2:26 am #

The wood for this dome cost only $500

The concrete posts we put in to anchor the dome are about 1 foot deep and have 1 concrete anchor each attached to the base rim of the dome :-) There are many ways to do this this is just the way we did it. I suggest a few other ways in my eBook.

Kacper

24. Tommy 22 February 2011 at 10:56 pm #

I”m watching and thinking! Good Luck.

25. Michael Potter 23 February 2011 at 12:01 am #

Looks interesting
    How long are the struts and what wood are they made from? I am concerned they will not be able to handle much snow

• KacperPostawski 26 February 2011 at 2:24 am #

Hey Michael,

The struts in our dome are all about 6′ long.

The structure is extremely strong – the day will built it we had storm force winds and it didn’t even budge :-) The geodesic structure is the strongest thing you can build, literally, because of the geometry. The covering material we’re using is also the strongest thing you could possibly put on a green-house, its build TOUGH!

Kacper

26. Jonathan 23 February 2011 at 3:16 am #

Does most cities typically require a building permit for this? Did you have to get one? Any way around this if they try? I was thinking something if they try you can perhaps call it a temporary structure or somethign like that but it is very large.

27. Jan Jenson 23 February 2011 at 3:50 am #

I’ve been posting your pix online for about a week now. Ordered your book and looking for some used lumber to start my own small biodome – soon! I have several neighbors helping scrounge lumber and will stop by a cement yard or Lowes this week for concrete cylinders. When I worked construction, I could have gotten TONS of those – free… they just dumped them into the garbage after they cured and one or two were broken for strength testing!
    Will be sharing this with several friends who are big gardeners and want to grow most of what they eat too…! THANKS for all the photos and such an easy to follow book!

28. Mark 23 February 2011 at 7:33 am #

i really like your dome project, i’d make one too if i wasn’t so poor. But maybe i can raise enough money (for a plane ticket)to live on a tropical farm. Thanks for the photos Kacper :)

29. Dr. John Michael Christian 23 February 2011 at 8:28 am #

You have a good point there Toni. I expect some people may also feel a measure of fear about the outcome of things if they don’t have the resources to do what Kacper is doing, and I understand that completely.

It’s frightening to consider that what Kacper is saying may come about at all.. particularly when you don’t feel you have any power to do anything about it. I do believe however that what is appearing to happen may not in fact happen.. and I also believe that we can do something to help in that regard through our intentions and prayers. Every little bit helps, and the more we call Divine right action into it and also the restoration of Sacredness to the planet and the affairs of Man, the better things will be.

The Buddha is also alive and well on the planet right now, and He and Sanat Kumara ARE overseeing things, so all is not lost. I have spoken with both personally, and I know that everything is in hand.

Will we experience an economic collapse? I believe indeed we will. Does this spell gloom and doom? I don’t believe so. We do need a change because a fiat currency cannot long survive without collapse. History tells us that. However, it would be relatively simple to install a new currency created by our government that is based on something tangible, such as silver. Will this happen? I believe it may. Ron Paul is working hard for exactly that.. and he is Chair of the Senate oversight committee that oversees the Federal Reserve.. and Ron knows what he’s doing and he IS intent on change. Plus.. he has millions of people behind him.. and THAT is a powerful collective intent.. and it creates a powerful morphic field! (For more on that see the works of Rupert Sheldrake the physicist).

As I said, I am not exactly sure what is coming down the pike, but I do know that the earth is undergoing change, and humanity is undergoing a shift in consciousness. We are being prepared for a new way, and that means the old must die. I also know that if we align ourselves with our Divine nature we will be fine. What the exact outcome will be for each of us individually ALWAYS depends on our own intent and on Grace, but regardless of whatever happens, when we stay the course (in faith and trust), the universe can and will bring about whatever we need. And that especially includes our needs in times of catastrophic events.

This in itself is very reassuring, and I say it with absolute certainty because I have been intending outcomes and creating reality for myself for over 30 years. I’ve quite literally seen (and created) miracles in my life.

As I said, I believe that this shift on the planet and with humanity is about our spiritual development, and we are being called to realize that we are all embodiments of God. And, when we accept that Truth and turn within to the power that created us (and that we ARE), we will be able to rise above fear and our seeming need for pure physical survival because we will know that we are take care of. Why? Because our own Divine nature knows the way we need to go and what we need to do, and if we tune in to that, we may just discover that we don’t need a dome at all. I’m not saying what Kacper is doing is wrong, because it is his choice and obviously right for him. I am only saying that there will be a way for us all.. and it may not necessarily be that way.

In essence, we are now being given the opportunity to align ourselves with the Source within each of us, and if we do that and ask for guidance, and it will come. We are not at all powerless.. in fact the exact opposite is true.

Another thing we can all do to assist in the outcome of present events and conditions on the planet is to see in your mind’s eye the way you would like the world to be. We are all collectively creating this mess, and if we do this consistently we will all be fine. And we will be assisting the work of the Buddha and the Christ as well. Don’t expect overnight results, but if you keep at it eventually you and your reality will experience a significant change.
    Namaste’
    Dr. John Michael Christian

30. Jon 23 February 2011 at 7:41 pm #

Mansions will come and go, this guy is making a difference to humanity. We should figure out whats important to us and be grateful.

31. Frank 24 February 2011 at 7:53 pm #

I’m a single man, 58, down in Texas, living in 2,550 sq ft. Since I’m most likely bigger than you, Toni, being 6’6″ 300 lbs, I need more space so I don’t feel confined. I would love to have a Bio Dome, our 112 degrees summer’s just bake my vegtables, so they are really small, so I’m just wondering if the Dome would work here? Kacper. I already use that plastic roofing for my outside bar and grill, for all the parties I throw, mainly for the women of Dallas, that live in small apartments and want to get out of those small spaces to meet and make new friends at larger places. I’m just wondering if I would have to air condition my dome?

32. bonnie 25 February 2011 at 1:24 am #

The dome is awesome….it is bigger than my house. I am wanting to get your ebook but at this point I feel the cost is too high for me. Will you consider lowing the cost for it is hard for a lot of us to manage…..please
    and thank you for all the information you have been sending our way. blessings b anton

33. Joh 26 February 2011 at 5:15 am #

There are a lot of great questions here ~ especially from Frank in TX. I live in W. Central Georgia and it gets quite hot here. Our winters are short and mild but our growing season still is essentially stopped for those months. How do you handle the biodome in very hot weather? Are any of these questions answered in the ebook?

I, too, like Bonnie, am contemplating purchasing the ebook but cannot afford to waste resources and am reading everything you publish to try determining if it will be worth the full price. I seriously want to build a grow space. From looking at photos and advertisements of other biodomes, I notice that they use a metal hub at the junction of the struts and you don’t. How are the strut junctions reinforced to keep from bowing out under the weight? You mentioned some new things, at least to me, in one of your posts ~ secondary levels and PVC grow tubes. If you place things on upper levels, won’t that block the light needed for lower levels? So many questions ~ so little money ~ so little time ~ so much excitement ~ WOW!

Thanks for sharing your photos.

34. Dennis 26 February 2011 at 5:01 pm #

Is it possible to build a dome only 6 foot high, deed restrictions. Would that mean it could only have a 6 foot diameter? Anyone ever build one this small?

Thanks

35. vera minifie 26 February 2011 at 11:12 pm #

Hey Kacper:
    What Nancy RLf said. And, I don’t know what you mean about PVC grow tubs, but, be careful about that. The chemical leach from the PVC tubes into the soil and feed into the plants in high concentrations.
    Maybe, you’ll just grow flowers in the tubes???
    You’v caused quite a stir – godd job Knuck!
    V.M.

• KacperPostawski 28 February 2011 at 8:36 pm #

Hey Vera,

I just said PVC so people know what I mean, but we’re actually going to be using a different type of plastic that is non-leeching. It’s hard to explain what I mean by grow-tubes, I will take some pictures when they’re up :-)

36. Joh 27 February 2011 at 6:28 am #

More questions about the dome! What will you do about pests. Since it will be a warm place filled with food, digging pests such as moles, rats, and particularly ants, probably many others will want to enter from the bottom. Since the dome is sitting on concret pillars, termites won’t be a problem but these others will be, especially in Southern states.

AS for the questions about security of your grow space and food supply, for those of us living in the city ~ let’s face it folks, city dwelling is convenient and nice when the America that we know is running well ~ but we’re talking about survival here during catastrophic failure of all our systems. As our economic situation has gotten worse, just listening to the news shows that crime is increasing. When the fan is hit by Kacper’s proverbial **** (asterisks), you can look for folks that normally wouldn’t think about committing a crime to do whatever it takes to get food for their families, including take yours. Under catastrophic failure of our systems, the city is not the place to be if at all possible. If you must be in the city, I think that probably noone can assure your security. We will not be able to depend on our police forces for it ~ just look at what happened in Lousiana during Katrina. The survival situation Kacper is predicting will be worse.

I apologize for sounding negative but I think it will be a fact of life when our systems come unraveled just as much as I believe that this failure is going to happen, and soon.

• KacperPostawski 28 February 2011 at 8:34 pm #

hey Joh,

Pests are really easy to deal with once you understand biodynamic farming practices and permaculture :-) With proper bio-diversity, and knowledge of flowers and insecrets you can create a balanced environment. Everything can be in harmony. For example, planting nostartriums(spelling), (a special type of flower) in one corner of your green-house will help attract all the negative insects to that one flower, and they leave everything else alone, for the most part. Introducing ladybugs to the environment also helps as they eat aphids, there is a ton of information I can share on that but it would be a whole other eBook all together :-)

As far as rats, we’re not concerned, as the green-house is extremely well sealed, we’re also going to be putting chickenwire and mesh down on the ground before we put in the top soil, to prevent moles, rabits, and rats from creating tunnels, etc :-)

Kacper

37. Tom Fafard 28 February 2011 at 5:27 pm #

Kacper,
    I want to buy the book and am very excited to get to work on my own. The question I have is are you going to be updating the book as you learn from the building process?

Tom

38. Craig Brown 4 March 2011 at 3:23 pm #

I applaud anyone willing to take the plunge. I say, “carpe dium”.(spelling?) For those of you that are having a hard time financially, get together with others online and form a group of similar folks in your area to start a “club” or “co-op.” I have purchased the ebook and am in the process of building (planning) a dome soon. I would love to help or be helped with my dome so we all can learn together. You will be amazed at how many ideas come about on how to raise $ or find scrap materials to use. Strength through numbers. I am in the southern ohio area. As Nike says, “Just do it!”. Get busy, “why put off til tomorrow what you can and should do today!” It all starts with a plan. Write a note on your fridge, mirror in your bathroom, the door to your house/apartment, that says, “dome it, get started, plan now, dont wait”. Send me a note and lets, together, “get r done!” cbrown4756 at cinci dot rr dot com
    Keep it up Kacper!!

39. Lisa 4 March 2011 at 4:05 pm #

Kacper,

I too am waiting for a response about updates of this book, and the price. I have bought 3 books from the 70,s that were widely sold and to this day are sought after. None of them carry a 49.00 price tag. I understand your trying to fund something that your doing & I agree your doing great things though me being unemployed for over 2 years now – its not easy justify trying to come up with that kind of money for just this – with so much on the net for free & yours providing so little detail. I would however consider it to be a better buy if it included both the tomato ebook & the dome. Maybe you could address this? That to me would be a true “introductory” offer and I would buy it. I have very detailed plans a guy sent me for free – and because of that – I will be buying his DVD when finished. He talked to me on the phone for over 45 min and I am sending him my files on everything. If we learn to share a little more we can still live life comfortably & make money as well.

Thank you for building these pages – keep up the good work.

L. Shelly

40. suzy skye 4 March 2011 at 7:38 pm #

i have built several geodesic greenhouse structures. i prefer to berm my walls down about 3-5 feet and shore up the below ground area and lower 3′ lip that comes above ground with earthbag construction. in addition, i run my compost heating tubes under the floor, so heat the floor and cool down the temps of around 150-180 degrees F so that it can go into the aquaponic systems where we have tilapia, salmon, catfish and perch as well as some koi and other fish. the tall ceilings are divine because you can get the tallest canopy trees to flourish: coconut; banana; date palm; etc….and with a properly connected solar powered fan at the peak, the heat can be sent back toward the flooring and by moving around the air you create a more natural environment to promote indoor pollination helpers like lady bugs and butterflies or black soldier flies. also, with that height you allow for so much more light to enter throughout the day, no matter what your growing region.
    this is a nice set up…but i prefer the most recent one we finished with the underground water heating, it really makes the difference with long michigan winters. each time we erect another, we learn more about how we will tweak the following version. keep up the good work, Kacper.

• Craig 19 April 2011 at 6:13 am #

Skye, I also would like to converse. I started our 40′ dome 2 weeks ago. Its been raining constantly, so its going slowly. Have completed 2 layers. Am interested in your water heating. cbrown4756@cinci.rr.com
      Thanks
      Craig

41. Kathryn 6 March 2011 at 12:58 am #

We are having a hard time figuring out how it will stay warm when it gets to -30 in Northern MN We don’t want to spend any more $ on heat than we already do. Can’t find anyone who has one here?

42. Joh 9 March 2011 at 7:05 pm #

It seems this blog is causing excitement to ripple through the village. After all, excitement about how to best secure our personal survival should be contagious. Reading this blog and considering the the information Kacper has offered in his ebook has caused me to alter my entire mode of life. I have made plans to move from the city to the country. Should be in the country and working on my 40′ grow space by Dec. Thanks Kacper for the kick in the seat.

Suzy Skye you referenced the experience you have with several domes but did not offer to share your experiences. My guess is you have a lot of information and experience to offer and stories to tell. I for one would like to hear more of your experience with grow domes and how you set up to grow fish. If you feel comfortable sharing, I will appreciate it. My email is laterider@gmail.com. My wife and I are in mid 60’s, retired and live in W. Central Georgia. We will be constructing this grow space, (probably more than one), as soon as we get set up on the farm. I sincerely hope to hear from you.

Again, Kacper, thanks for your sharing and encouragement for all of us to wake up and see what’s coming. I look forward to sharing in your blogs and learning from this community.

43. Ghislaine 4 April 2011 at 9:48 pm #

I am also interested in having contact with you Suzy Skye.
    My e-mail address is, ghislainedr@hotmail.com, if you don’t mind contacting me. Thanks. I have Kacper’s book and we are building a dome as soon as the snow is gone. We are in New Brunswick and the snow is abundant. We are incorporating different stuff like lasagna gardening and more. If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me. Ghislaine

44. Roger Langford 18 April 2011 at 9:16 am #

Several people have mentioned alternative energy sources. A good site to learn about that is http://www.free-energy-info.com/

45. Pete 18 April 2011 at 11:36 pm #

I would like to be a part of a community that is doing all that it can to create sustainable living. We have all heard of things like creating your own turbine and one hundred mile carburators. If your like me and have attempted some of these things with less than stellar results it makes you hesitant to spend your time and money on something new.Which I have precious little of at the moment. Together we can do more than by ourselves. It would be nice for some honest people to get together for the goal of trying to help out his fellow man and mother earth as best as he can.Kacper I do think that you are one of the honest ones. What do you think about starting a community of your followers sharing ideas to eliminate our dependence on poor nutrition and pollution causing energy sources.
    Pete @ K75084@Gmail.com